Information about cookies
2.Cookie files (so-called "cookies") are IT data, in particular text files, which are stored in the Service User's end device and are intended for use from the Website's websites. Cookies usually contain the name of the website from which they originate, their storage time on the end device and a unique number.
3. An entity placing cookie files on the Website User's end devic and accessing them is the Website operator.
4. Cookies are used for the following purposes:
a. create statistics that help to understand how Service Users benefit from websites, which allows improving their structure and content;
b. maintaining the Website User's session (after logging in), thanks to which the User does not have to on each subpage of the Website, re-enter the login and password;
c. defining a user's profile in order to display him matched materials in advertising networks, in particular Google Adwords, Google Adsense, Facebook Ads, Instagram Ads.
5. The Website uses two basic types of cookies: "session" cookies and "permanent" (persistent cookies). Session cookies are temporary files that are stored on the User's end device until logging out, leaving the website or disabling the software (web browser). "Persistent" cookies are stored in the User's terminal device for the time specified in the cookie file parameters or until the User deletes them.
6. Software for browsing websites (web browser) usually by default allows storing cookies on the User's end device. Website Users can change the settings in this area. The web browser allows you to delete cookies. It is also possible to automatically block cookies. Detailed information on this subject is provided in the help or documentation of the web browser.
8. Cookies placed on the Website User's end device may also be used by advertisers and partners cooperating with the Website operator.
10. Cookie files may be used by advertising networks, in particular the Google network, to display advertisements tailored to the manner in which the user uses the Website. For this purpose, they can save information about the user's navigation path or the time of staying on a given page.
11. In terms of information about user preferences collected by the Google advertising network, the user can view and edit information derived from cookies using the tool: https://www.google.com/ads/preferences/